Cyber Defence Strategy
Cyberfenders can help you build a relevant Cyber Defence Strategy for your business.
With the current highly-publicised nature of data breaches, it’s easier than ever for executives and risk auditors to understand the serious financial and reputational damage caused as a direct result of cyber-attacks. This means taking action to prevent unwanted lessons.
Our strategy planning effort typically includes:
- Classifying assets, applications, and data that need protection
- Defining threats such as external attacks, natural disasters, and employee mistakes that can impact business continuity: indirectly, immediate, and long-term
- Infrastructure Configuration Management controls for technical teams
- Access Controls for centralised user authentication and authorisation methods
- Network access and design, which influences the effort needed to compromise key systems
- Auditability: proper logs help identify issues before they become security incidents
Cyberfenders reviews and optimizes your existing defence plan as a managed service, or can guide your team as part of a new process. The key to a winning defensive strategy is having a solid plan, which is implemented and maintained by a team you trust.