Cyberfenders Dthree (“Digital Defence Dojo”) helps cybersecurity professionals unlock greater wisdom and insights through the power of crowd.
Dthree is an online peer-to-peer learning group that addresses cybersecurity best practices and share hot topics in a structured way. Led by our team of experts, referencing the NIST Cybersecurity Framework and Retail Cyber Intelligence Sharing Centre, we share a common vision to educate each other in the interests of safer business. As a council of peers, we evaluate critical practices and identify what is overlooked.
- A broader cybersecurity awareness
- Helps members identify potential shortfalls in their own operations
- Keeps members informed of the latest global threats
- Deals with typical risk and risk prevention scenarios
- Addresses best practice for when a security incident has occurred
- Upholds a technology agnostic approach for all members to participate
- And provides member access to the Dthree portal
Dthree uses collaborative digital practices for working minds from anywhere in the world. Our approach is convenient for those in full-time jobs, whilst remaining the most cost-effective method for organisations to grow their cybersecurity wisdom.
Be part of a cyber defence exchange
See the Dthree PORTAL for more information.